Friday, January 2, 2015

I'm not dead...

Happy New Year everyone.

I've been busy in college but I'm just as obsessed with army men stop motion films as ever. What has changed for me is the story of my script. I have been building, cutting and piecing together little buildings, for an urban battle. The details I haven't figured out yet, but the story's gonna be simple, I'm striving for simplicity this time. Hopefully I would be able to control my ambitious plans that don't work.

I have also been messing with Photoshop and Inkscape, I made a few paper cut-out templates and also a wallpaper about Plastic Apocalypse.

Here are the flag templates, cut and stick them on some sticks and you have your customized tan and green flags. Let me know if you want some other designs.



The first official Plastic Apocalypse wallpaper, sort of. It has been proudly sitting on my desktop for quite some time.


I will strive to update more on my new film as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment