Friday, February 13, 2015

Tan Super Tanks!

The Tan Army has acquired a new super tank. I feel bad for the Tim Mee green tanks that have to face these.



 General Tannenburg approves the use of this weapon. But a monstrous tank needs an effective crew, and I'm figuring out ways to make some. I'm modifying army men as if I'm the evil Grey doctor himself!
Here is a size comparison with with my other tanks. The familiar Tim Mee Patton on the left, a tank destroyer at the center. The tank destroyer is modeled after the Pershing tank. I made the camouflage ghillie suit thing strapped on its turret with some garden foliage and strips of net that came from a bath scrub! I think I'll make a tutorial of that some time. 

Here's the super tank in the store, There's another design of a green colour that resembles the Tiger tank.

The super tank was actually a remote controlled. I can't have any of that in my army, so I stripped all its electronics and the antennae. The threads can't move by the way, but there were small wheels underneath that make the tank look like it's floating on air., so I removed those to. 

So what would be the future use of this tank? Well obviously there's gonna be some tank battles. I think these locations would be perfect. Check out the pictures below.



No comments:

Post a Comment